Chamber CalendarEvents for chamber members
The Chamber hosts a myriad of events throughout the calendar year providing opportunities to network, learn something new, and socialize within the business community.
Network to your heart’s content and take a tour at one of our Business After Business events held monthly in a variety of venues. Hear keynote speakers at a luncheon event or take advantage of a learning opportunity at a Lunch N Learn or workshop. Socialize on the links at our annual golf tournament or be entertained and celebrate Business Excellence at our premier recognition event. There is something for everyone and every schedule.
Sandler Sales Foundations Workshop
“They’ll buy from us if we can drop our price.”
“People are just taking longer to make decisions right now.”
“Let’s just get their business and then they’ll order from us again next time.”
“Nothing’s working but I don’t know what else I can do.”
CONSISTENTLY ARRANGE SALES
Lacking a sales process can leave the sales force feeling like they can't put their sales numbers together. Learn to challenge the business environment and keep sales efforts organized and growing.
Please join us as we offer time-tested sales techniques to navigate today’s competitive sales climate. In this provocative workshop, you’ll be armed with tools for real-world success and energized for the road ahead.
Learn the behaviors, attitudes, and techniques of interpersonal communication needed to be more successful in sales.
- Create mutual respect between yourself and the prospect in an honest, non-manipulative exchange of information.
- Use a selling system that is in both party's best interest to generate an outcome for each call.
- Qualify "suspects" for your time and efforts to shorten your selling cycle and take control of the process.
- Ask effective questions that help the prospect discover the right solution and close the sale.
- Negotiate to hold margins and avoid selling on price.